Mitch's Effects on Coral Reefs

Judah69 at aol.com Judah69 at aol.com
Wed Mar 31 16:09:09 EST 1999

Greetings all,
 I was wondering if anyone knows of  the conditions of the reefs around Rotan
Honduras (sp) since Hurricane Mitch?  Does anybody also know anything about
the condition of the Hol Chan Reserve in Belize?  I just came back from Glover
Atoll in Belize and there was quite a bit of reef damage and am wondering if
anyone knows of areas near Belize that may not be damaged as much. I am
planning a photography trip to the reefs and am wondering about where to go.

Thanks

Jake