lost members

DAPHNE G. FAUTIN fautin at kuhub.cc.ukans.edu
Wed May 12 08:56:51 EDT 1999

The International Society for Reef Studies has lost some of its members.
The following people are current members but the address the ISRS business
office has for each is apparently no longer valid -- journals and other
mailings have been returned to the business office.

I would appreciate these people or anyone who knows their whereabouts to
contact me with a valid current address so they can be sent what they have
paid for!

Onno Diekmann -- last known address in Groningen
Ryoumatu Imai -- last known address in Sendai City
Morgan Pratchett -- last known address in Townsville
Moshira Hassan -- last known address in Kiel
Don McAllister -- last known address in Perth
Steven Purcell -- last known address in Weetangera

Thank you.

Daphne G. Fautin
Division of Biological Sciences
Haworth Hall
University of Kansas
Lawrence, KS 66045  USA
1-785-864-3062 (telephone)
1-785-864-5321 (fax)

			NEW VERSION!

Catalogue of sea anemones of the world (Actiniaria, Corallimorpharia, and
Ptychodactiaria) -- listing 1404 species, the reference in which each was
     described, a map displaying type locality of each, and
	existing type specimens of more than 800 of them

	biocomplexity.nhm.ukans.edu/anemones/images/Version.html