Caution Re: Int.'l Conference on Marine Tourism and Coral Reef Conservation

Reef-99 reef99 at uninet.net.id
Thu Sep 9 07:33:37 EDT 1999

Dear Mr. Colwell,

Thank you very very much for your reminder ,we are very sorry for the
mistake in our website.The designer was using an old TENTATIVE PROGRAM
,although we contacted all those speakers by Fax.,but unfortunately no
response of some proposed speakers until today,even we contacted you in
July.  The TENTATIVE PROGRAM will be immediately changed and you will find
more reputable and honorable speakers on the list.

Mr. Colwell, I'm very grateful for your attention on this Conference and
hoop to see you in Bali.

Sincerely,
Ron Scipio
OC Secretary