coral-list moderation

Billy Causey Billy.Causey at noaa.gov
Sun Sep 26 20:06:28 EDT 1999

Jim,

I simply want to thank you for all your hard work at managing the Coral List.
Keep up the good work ... you provide an enormously important service to coral
reef science and management.

It is a simple matter for people who do not want to follow a Thread to hit
"delete" ... I've done this myself a lot recently as list members have chosen
to discuss a "political" issue that is important to them.

Again, thank you Jim!!   Cheers, Billy Causey