Mlle Blandine Mélis

blandine melis bmelis at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 8 05:08:43 EDT 2000

Dear Coral-Listers,

	Having recently completed my postgraduate diploma (bac +5) in Biology and
the affects of human and natural activities at the Sea’s ecosystems at the
University of Marseille (France). I Completed this formation in January 2000
by the seminar “Coral reef Ecology and litoral tropical field ”EPHE,
Perpignan University (France).

During the last three years, I have gained experience in working in both
France and abroad with coral reef research centers as a scientist and as a
diver. This has given me sound theoretical knowledge and has allowed me to
acquire practical skills in order to preserve and survey the coral reff
ecosystem.

I am looking for a position in a team where I will be involved in the
prevention of environmental damage and also to make people more aware of the
necessity to preserve this area.

	If there is any interest in my proposal, I will very pleased to send you my
curriculum vitae.

Many things in advance, Yours faithfully                Blandine Mélis