Reef Encounter - Call for Contributions

kat1003 at cus.cam.ac.uk kat1003 at cus.cam.ac.uk
Mon Apr 10 14:20:00 EDT 2000

REEF ENCOUNTER No. 27
NEWSLETTER OF THE INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY FOR REEF STUDIES
CALL FOR CONTRIBUTIONS

Dear all,

We are currently looking for articles for the next issue of Reef
Encounter. We would welcome contributions from a few hundred words to
a couple of pages on any aspect of reef studies, including news,
comments, short reviews (but not original scientific data) and
especially illustrations/cartoons. Our deadline is 1st May and text sent by
email is strongly preferred. You can also send illustrations (and
text if desired) to the address at the end of this message.

Please email your articles to one of us at:
Kristian Teleki,   kat1003 at cus.cam.ac.uk
Maggie Watson,  habari at candwbvi.net
Maria Joao Rodrigues,   Maria.Rodrigues at jcu.edu.au

If you are interested in joining the International Society for Reef
Studies and receiving Reef Encounter please contact
Richard Aronson,  raronson at jaguar1.usouthal.edu

Thanks,

Kristian, Maggie and Maria Joao

Kristian A. Teleki

Cambridge Coastal Research Unit
Department of Geography, University of Cambridge
Downing Place, Cambridge  United Kingdom  CB2 3EN

Tel  +44 1223 333399    +44 1223 339775 (Direct)
Fax  +44 1223 355674

Email: kat1003 at cus.cam.ac.uk