Search for data from Bay Islands, Honduras or Taytay Bay, Philippines

Alex Grimes alex at sharkcity.freeserve.co.uk
Tue Apr 11 13:27:16 EDT 2000

Dear All,

My name is Alex Grimes and I am currently undertaking a masters at Plymouth University, England. For the research module of the course, I am hoping to assess the impacts of anthropogenic stressors on coral reefs. I am currently carrying out a grey literature search for past reef research carried out at two possible locations:- the Bay Islands (Roatan or Utila), Honduras or Taytay Bay, Palawan ( preferably Negros Island) in the Philippines.

So if anyone out there knows of any baseline data sets, which may be of use to me or anyone I could contact for some help in this matter please contact me on Alex at sharkcity.freeserve.co.uk

Cheers

Alex