Good News!

Jim Hendee hendee at aoml.noaa.gov
Wed Apr 12 11:13:17 EDT 2000

Greetings, Coral-Listers,

	It now appears as though funding to support NOAA's Coral Health
and Monitoring Program (CHAMP) Web server and coral-list is imminent.  I
would therefore appreciate it if you would forward to me your list of
capabilities and holdings that you'd like to see the CHAMP program
support.  Please include any suggestions for design changes, thoughts on
problems you've had in the past, areas you use the most, new areas for
inclusion, etc., and I will try to incorporate that in a new design.

	Thank you all so much for your support and help.

	Cheers,
	Jim

  James C. Hendee, Ph.D.
  Coral Health and Monitoring Program
  Ocean Chemistry Division
  Atlantic Oceanographic and Meteorological Laboratory
  U.S. Department of Commerce
  4301 Rickenbacker Causeway
  Miami, FL  33149-1026

  Voice:  (305) 361-4396