NEW WATER FORUM - SECOND AND LAST ANNOUNCEMENT

Ken Bannister kenbannister at groundwater.com
Thu Apr 20 17:29:20 EDT 2000

Please Forward This Message:

                          SECOND & FINAL  ANNOUNCEMENT

Announcing:  ***  WaterForum  ***  A new e-mail discussion forum

WaterForum is a free and open forum for discussion of water
resources issues; including drinking water, water conservation, drainage,
environmental chemistry, wetlands, wastewater, irrigation, recreational use,
fisheries and wildlife use, aquaculture, coastal studies and oceanography,
environmental and public health issues, contamination/remediation, computer
modelling, climatology, hydropower, and any other relevent water resources
topics.  The list is moderated by Ken Bannister, founder of
Groundwater-Digest, currently the world's largest groundwater discussion
forum.

WaterForum seeks to broaden the discussions held on Groundwater-Digest
to include other areas of interest in the water resouces field. A broad
range of members from academia, industry, government, and the general
public,  as well as wide ranging geographic diversity will provide for an
interesting and helpful forum. Your membership is valued and your input is
welcomed.

If you are not already a member, please consider joining the nearly 2500
subscribers of WaterForum today!

To join, simply send a blank e-mail to

waterforum-subscribe at eGroups.com

or contact me directly at the address below.

Best wishes and I hope to see you on the new list.

Ken Bannister
WaterForum  Moderator
Groundwater-Digest Moderator
kenbannister at groundwater.com