interested in research start in december

Amy White rockon at uclink4.berkeley.edu
Mon Apr 24 00:24:54 EDT 2000

Hi - My name is Amy White.  I am a senior at UC Berkeley majoring in
Molecular Biology.  My emphasis is genetics.  I am looking for a job
starting in December doing some hands on research.  I have two years of
extensive human gentics research mainly dealing with disease.  I would like
some field research where I would also get to learn about other cultures.  I
will get my SCUBA license next semester.  Please e-mail me back if you have
any info which I could use or if you could help me in any ways.  Thanks a
lot, Amy (rockon at uclink4.berkeley.edu)