coral tranplant

The Reef Project reefprj at tm.net.my
Fri Apr 28 01:42:31 EDT 2000

Dear Coral-lister,

We are planning to set up coral tranplant pilot project.  I am trying to
gather as much information regardin the above endeavors on the technical
side.  I need information of underwater quick drying cement or epoxy and
where to buy them . Here in Sabah, Malaysia, there are limited resources
on those stuff and thus, is expensive.  If anybody have experienced using
cheaper substitute, i appreciate it if you could share.

thank you,
Wilson Alex
The REEF PROJECT,
Pulau Gaya, Kota Kinabalu,
Sabah, Malaysia

~~~~~
Previous coral-list postings may be viewed in the coral-list archives
(updated once a month) on the Web at
http://www.coral.noaa.gov/lists/list-archives.html