SOS - Offshore Sand Mining

CRITC COREMAP PROPINSI RIAU crmpriau at pbaru.wasantara.net.id
Thu Aug 3 03:08:00 EDT 2000

Please response to < crmpriau at pbaru.wasantara.net.id >

I am Wijayanto, I have been working for Coral Reef Rehabilitation and Management Program (COREMAP) at Regional Planning and Devcelopment Board of Riau Province, Indonesia.

Does anyone can explain or have any references regarding the impact of offshore sand mining. I am very greatful if you can help me to save our island and coral reef.

Thank you very much in advance.

Regards,

WIJAYANTO
Coral Reef Rehabilitation and Management Program (COREMAP)
Regional Planning and Development Board (BAPPEDA) Of Riau Province
Jln Gajah Mada No 200 Pekanbaru 28116 - Riau - INDONESIA

Phone/Faks : 61 761 47007
E-mail : crmpriau at pbaru.wasantara.net.id