SOS - Offshore Sand Mining

Courtney.Lee at EPAMAIL.EPA.GOV Courtney.Lee at EPAMAIL.EPA.GOV
Thu Aug 3 08:20:32 EDT 2000

FYI    The attachment to the email below and distributed via the coral-list
server contained a virus (WScript.KakWorm ).  This is a warning to anyone
receiving the message who is not running current virus detection software,
please check your system so that this virus does not damage your system or so
that you do not transmit it further.   Also, the originator, please check and
clean your system before transmitting additional messages.
Thank You

|--------+------------------------------->
|        |          crmpriau at pbaru.wasant|
|        |          ara.net.id           |
|        |                               |
|        |          08/03/2000 02:08 AM  |
|        |          Please respond to    |
|        |          crmpriau             |
|        |                               |
|--------+------------------------------->
  |       To:     coastal_list at udel.edu, c.a.bennink at rikz.rws.minvenw.nl,      |
  |       coral-list at coral.aoml.noaa.gov                                       |
  |       cc:                                                                  |
  |       Subject:     SOS - Offshore Sand Mining                              |

Please response to < crmpriau at pbaru.wasantara.net.id >

I am Wijayanto, I have been working for Coral Reef Rehabilitation and Management
Program (COREMAP) at Regional Planning and Devcelopment Board of Riau Province,
Indonesia.

Does anyone can explain or have any references regarding the impact of offshore
sand mining. I am very greatful if you can help me to save our island and coral
reef.

Thank you very much in advance.

Regards,

WIJAYANTO
Coral Reef Rehabilitation and Management Program (COREMAP)
Regional Planning and Development Board (BAPPEDA) Of Riau Province
Jln Gajah Mada No 200 Pekanbaru 28116 - Riau - INDONESIA

Phone/Faks : 61 761 47007
E-mail : crmpriau at pbaru.wasantara.net.id

 [The file (Embedded image moved to file: pic24082.pcx) - att1.htm contained a
virus and was deleted.]