Importer/Wholesaler of Marine Ornamentals- Introduction

Mary Middlebrook reef_education at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 24 14:56:54 EST 2000

Hello All,

My name is Mary Middlebrook and I own Marine Specialties International- a
marine ornamental import and wholesale company located in Los Angeles. I am
very active in the issues facing both the reefs and the industry, and look
forward to gaining insight from the members of this list. I've recently been
named to the advisory board of the Marine Aquarium Council and will be
leading their working group of importers/wholesalers to determine best
practice standards for this portion of the industry. I am dedicated to the
goal of an ethical and sustainable industry, and am open to all ideas,
opinions, etc... of how this can be acheived. Please visit my website at
www.reefsource.com and if you have any information that should be included
do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,
Mary Middlebrook