Remote sensing

maria del mar Rendon mrendon at invemar.org.co
Mon Feb 28 12:23:57 EST 2000

Hello

we are working with satellite imagery SPOT XS like tool to identify and to
delimit marine and coastal ecosystems (mangrove, seagrass and coral reefs)
in the Golfo de Morrosquillo -Caribbean Colombian- (South America).
We asked for any information to near image processing, other works made in
the subject and all the related about remote sensing applied to mapping and
monitoring of marine and coastal ecosystems.

Thanks

María Angélica Gutierrez y María del Mar Rendón
Laboratorio SIG-SR
Instituto de Investigaciones marinas y costeras INVEMAR
Cerro Punta de Betín- Santa Marta (Colombia)
AA 1016