Tropical marine resource management

Cindy Hunter cindyh at hawaii.edu
Thu Jan 20 13:55:13 EST 2000

Thanks to all who answered my query about programs focusing on tropical marine resource management. It was also nice to hear from a number of old friends, many of whom are DOING tropical marine resource management although few of us have had any formal training in this regard.

Perhaps we should all enroll in the one-year MSc program at University of Newcastle or the new two-year program at University of Bremen (International Studies in Aquatic Tropical Ecology)--could we even participate on-line?!? At the least, I will look forward to reading John Clarke's recent book,
Coastal Seas, which presents topics germane to the tropics.

Best regards,
Cindy Hunter