PhD studentship available

Uri Frank frank at alteromonas.zoo.uni-heidelberg.de
Thu Jan 27 08:24:50 EST 2000

Ph.D. studentship available to study chimerism, transplantation tolerance,
and other cellular and molecular aspects of alloimmunity in the colonial
marine hydrozoan Hydractinia echinata. I am looking for a person with
interest in marine invertebrates and experience in molecular biology.
Candidates must have a M.Sc. or equivalent in biology.  Salary will be
according to BAT IIa/2. The project is funded by the German Research
Council (DFG). For further details contact me at the address below or via
e-mail. Visit the institute's website
<http://www.zoo.uni-heidelberg.de/zoo2>

Uri Frank
Institute of Zoology