Diseases - alternative web address

Mark Spalding Mark.Spalding at unep-wcmc.org
Thu Jul 6 05:34:38 EDT 2000

Sorry to write again. If any of you could not access the web address which =
I sent out yesterday (2 people have contacted me) you will be able to get =
exactly the same site at:

  http://www.wcmc.org.uk/marine/coraldis/index.htm

The reason for the difference is that, from Monday 3 July, WCMC became a =
part of UNEP. Our web-address has changed to reflect this, however this =
new address may not be fully replicated on all domain name servers and so =
your system may take a few days or a week before it will recognise the new =
address and let you in. We will eventually close down the old site, so the =
one to bookmark is still:

http://www.unep-wcmc.org/marine/coraldis/index.htm

Thanks=20

Mark

Mark Spalding, PhD
Senior Marine Ecologist                            =20
UNEP-World Conservation Monitoring Centre   www.unep-wcmc.org
219 Huntingdon Road                                 Tel: +44 (0)1223 =
277314
Cambridge, CB3 0DL                                  Fax: +44 (0)1223 =
277136
UK                                          e-mail:mark.spalding at unep-wcmc.=
org
or
Research Associate
Cambridge Coastal Research Unit