Trouble in River City

Jim Hendee hendee at aoml.noaa.gov
Wed Jul 12 13:20:54 EDT 2000

Dear Coral-Listers,

	I'm very sorry for the problems I've been having with getting
coral-list running again. In some cases you may see double postings--that
is probably because I've been trying to get the main coral-list working,
as well as the digests. It turns out that the various permutations
involved with, a) new operating sytsems, b) new version of sendmail, c)
new version of majordomo, and, d) goofs on my part, have resulted in these
problems.  I apologize for any inconvenience.  Hopefully, all will be well
again soon.

	Cheers,
	Jim