Coral Disease Mini-Symposium at the ICRS=20

Laurie Richardson richardl at fiu.edu
Fri Mar 10 09:19:55 EST 2000

Dear Coral Listers =96  Rich Aronson and I will be convening a
mini-symposium at the October 2000 ICRS in Bali titled  =93Coral Diseases:
Pathogens, Etiology and Effect on Coral Reefs=94.    The symposium will be
interdisciplinary in nature and will focus on all aspects of coral
diseases.  The rapidly growing field of coral epidemiology is resulting
in numerous advances in the field, and we anticipate an excellent
symposium.  In addition to oral and poster presentations in Bali,
manuscripts may be submitted for inclusion in a symposium-specific
section of the ICRS proceedings.  All manuscripts will be subject to
peer-review.

The deadline for submission of abstracts is April 30, 2000.  Please send
your abstract to Laurie Richardson (richardl at fiu.edu) and David Hopley
(David.Hopley at ultrat.net.au).

Thank you and we hope to see you in October.

Laurie L. Richardson and Richard B. Aronson, Co-Convenors