looking for volunteer work in Australia

krista chin kchin16 at hotmail.com
Wed May 3 00:42:14 EDT 2000

Hello Coral-Listers,

I have recently graduated from McGill University, Montréal, Canada, with a
joint major in Biology and Environmental Sciences.   I have fieldwork
experience collecting data on near shore marine habitats in Barbados and on
Vancouver Island, Canada, through scuba diving and snorkling.  I will be
travelling to Australia from July 2000 – May 2001, specifically to gain more
field experience in marine ecology.  I am willing to volunteer my time to
gain experience, however I would require a stipend/room and board to support
my stay in Australia.  I am wondering if anyone one would have information
on organizations that offers this sort of opportunity.

Thanks for your time,
Krista