Rain forests of the sea??

Osha Gray Davidson osha at pobox.com
Thu May 25 21:55:47 EDT 2000

Hey, Rick, if you're going to quote from my book, the least you could do is
give the proper citation (The Enchanted Braid, p. 6.) ;->
Osha

At 02:40 PM 5/25/2000, Rick Grigg wrote:
>Dear John,
>
>         Perhaps a perspective might be gained by turning the analogy
> around.  Rain
>forests are the "coral reefs of the land".
>
>         Not even, as they say in Hawaiian these days.
>
>                                         Rick Grigg
>                                         University of Hawaii

Osha Gray Davidson
	Adjunct Associate Professor
	International Programs, University of Iowa

MAILING ADDRESS:
Osha Gray Davidson
14 S. Governor St.
Iowa City, IA 52240