Taipei flight and G. Hodgson

GJ Gast gjgast at freeler.nl
Wed Nov 1 14:38:28 EST 2000

Dear Eric,

I am glad to read you are alive!

There are lists of names of people accounted for and unaccounted for on the
airline webpage:
http://www.singaporeair.com/
under headings report 7.1 and 7.2 respectively.
However, neither you nor Gregor are on either of the 2 lists nor the passenger
list (report 4, passenger/crew list).

Paul Blanchon was in the plane, but has survived as he has been interviewed
by CNN
http://www.cnn.com/2000/ASIANOW/east/11/01/taiwan.crash/index.html
click TRANSCRIPT of interview with survivor.

There are no other names I recognise, but then, I don't know all Bali
participants.

Please let us know if you find Gregor.

I wish you strength. We are with you.

Good luck, GJ.

> To say I am an emotional wreck right now would be an understatement.
>
> I was just on Singapore Airlines flight SQ6 from Taipei 24 hours ago, with
> Gregor across the aisle from me.  Gregor, please contact me.
>
> I want to wish my sympathy to all those who had loved ones on board, but
> mostly to find out if there were any on board coming back from the Bali
> convention.  I am shaking and very very concerned over this event.
>
> Eric Borneman

Dr. Gert Jan Gast
Oostelijke Handelskade 31
1019BL Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
Phone int 31 (0)20 4198607
Please use <gjgast at freeler.nl> as primary address
for large attachments. My permanent email address is
<gjgast at dds.nl> . Please remove <gjgast at tropicbird.fol.nl>
from your address book. It can't be used web-based and
will stop some time in the future.