How to set up a coral tank

"José A. Speroni" jsperoni at enviroweb.org
Fri Nov 3 18:07:00 EST 2000

I suggest you to read
"The Modern Coral Reef Aquarium" Vol. I General
"The Modern Coral Reef Aquarium" Vol. II Cnidarians
"The Modern Coral Reef Aquarium" Vol. III Invertebrates

by Svain A. Fossa and Alf Jacob Nielsen

You can get them directly fromn the publisher at

Birgit Schmettkamp Verlag
Weidenbachweg 6a, D 53332 Bornheim
Tel. 02227/91 22 20, Fax 91 22 21
email: schmettkamp at t-online.de
www.schmettkamp.de

The price for each copy is DEM 137/Euro 70,05 (including transportation)

They are not able to accept plastics so they ask you to
transfer via banque
to account 613098 011    BLZ 380 601 86
Volksbank Bonn Rhein-Sieg SWIFT GENO DE D1 BRS

You may check the books at

http://www.mcra.com

I suggest also "The Reef Aquarium" Vols I, II by Julian Sprung and Charles
Delbeek
Price vary from US$ 59.00 to 79.00
The last time I checked prices, the better choice was at
www.thatpetplace.com

This series of books contain a lot of information. The MRCA have lots of
scientific data which you may need to evaluate if setting up an
experimental model where you need to consider a lot of parameters and
variables affecting the entire experiment.

Hope this help.

Regards
José