a question

Osha Gray Davidson osha at oshadavidson.com
Sun Nov 12 07:59:54 EST 2000

Hi,

Not sure, but maybe you're thinking of the posting below:

The "Status of Coral Reefs of the World: 2000" brocure (PDF document, by
Clive Wilkison, Global Coordinator) is now posted on the Global Coral
Reef Monitoring Network (GCRMN) page at: http://www.coral.noaa.gov/gcrmn/

At that page click on: Status of Coral Reefs of the World: 2000. Its
message about reef conditions, while dire, is not as simplistic as "coral
being gone in the next 20 years or so." It is thoughtful and
throught-provoking and, yes, alarming.

Osha

At 05:29 AM 11/12/2000, you wrote:
>Hi all,
>     There was some mail being bounced around here recently about the corals
>being gone in the next 20 years or so..? can someone please get me the
>original refernce source for that "fact"?
>I would be very much appreciative
>thank you much
>-tomas oberding

Osha Gray Davidson          Home page: www.OshaDavidson.com
14 S. Governor St.          Phone: 319-338-4778
Iowa City, IA 52240
USA