Chicken Little

Alan E Strong Alan.E.Strong at noaa.gov
Mon Nov 13 08:23:38 EST 2000

For those who continue to "believe" that ENSO and global
climate change (i.e. warming) are related positively with
the warm phase (El Nino), the statitiscs just do not support
that theory.  Read the latest evidence being reported in a
recent issue of Nature: Vol 407: 956 & 989!

AE Strong

--
Alan E. Strong
        Alan.E.Strong at noaa.gov