The Trouble with our Ocean

deevon deevon at bellsouth.net
Wed Nov 15 14:01:24 EST 2000

Dear Ursula--I sympathize with you but would point out that in the Florida
Keys, the water turned green and we still have those who would deny that there
is a problem.  Sure the nutrients can't be traced to the reef--its in the green
water...and the algal blooms.....etc. .     Regards, DeeVon Quirolo, Ex.
Director,  Reef Relief