ECOLOGICAL INDICATORS - New journal announcement and call for manuscripts

Ecopolicy at aol.com Ecopolicy at aol.com
Fri Nov 24 18:03:07 EST 2000

Dear Colleagues!

I wanted to provide information to you about Elsevier's new journal,
ECOLOGICAL INDICATORS, to be launced (first issue) early next year.  You may
find out more about the journal at the website:

http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolind  or by emailing or writing me or our
Editorial Assistant.

Specifically, we are looking for manuscripts -- i.e., research;  theoretical;
case studies;  invited reviews;  et al!  Please go to our new website (click
on "authors' instructions" if interested in submitting), email us directly at
"ecoindicators at netscape.net" or email me personally and I will provide you
with our new announcement and call for papers in either .pdf or hardcopy.
Specifically -- as I know much work is being done in this area -- I would be
enthused to see manuscripts using, e.g., coral reefs as indicators;  specific
bioligical, chemical  or systems analyses (et al) as indicators of coral reef
"health;" etc.  I encourage you to take a look at the members of our
Editorial Board (website), and also hope you are excited at the arrival of
this new Journal.

Thank you for your interest.  Hopefully you will consider submitting a
manuscript.  If you are also interested in serving as a reviewer, please let
us know (we will need a CV and identification of specialty areas).

Sincerely,

D. Eric Hyatt
Editor-in-Chief
ECOLOGICAL INDICATORS