Identification guides for hard coral recruits ...

Angela Dikou scip7318 at nus.edu.sg
Wed Sep 6 22:29:33 EDT 2000

Hello everybody,

I am working on recruitment of hard corals in Singapore waters and I am
looking for taxonomic identification guides (photos from Scanning Electron
Microscopy and maybe some text). I am only aware of the English et al. 1997.
Survey mannual for tropical marine resouces. However, the photographs
available in this work are limited in number and probably just
representative of some taxa.

If you know who has such a database or where it is published, you would give
me a great deal of help.

Thank you very much.

Angela Dikou
Biological Sciences Dep.