CORAL's Volunteer Network

Sherry Flumerfelt sflumerfelt at coral.org
Tue Apr 3 14:09:58 EDT 2001

Dear Silvia and Coral listers,

The Coral Reef Alliance (CORAL) has a Volunteer Network that matches
volunteers eager to work in the field with organizations in need of
assistance.  Common volunteer projects include cleanup-dives, reef
monitoring and research activities in locations throughout the world.  To
receive regular email updates on new volunteer projects, please subscribe to
our Volunteer Network email list at:

http://www.coralreefalliance.org/volunteernetwork/volunteer

To view a list of partner organizations that have requested volunteers
through CORAL's Volunteer Network go to:

http://www.coralreefalliance.org/stories/storyReader$56

We also recommend that you look at the International Coral Reef NGO
Directory on our website at http://www.coral.org/NGO/index.html to find
other organizations that may match your interests.  We will be be revamping
the NGO Directory soon, so please be sure to revisit our site later this
year.

If you are an organization in need of volunteers, please
contact CORAL at volunteernetwork at coral.org.  We currently have a list of
over 1500 volunteers.  If you would like us to send out an email alert about
upcoming projects, you can do so through our Volunteer Network.

Regards,

Sherry Flumerfelt
Conservation Associate

The Coral Reef Alliance (CORAL)
2014 Shattuck Ave
Berkeley, CA 94704
Tel:(510) 848-0110
Fax:(510) 848-3720
Email: sflumerfelt at coral.org
Toll-free number:1-888-CORAL REEF

http://www.coral.org

"Working together to keep coral reefs alive."