Japanese scientists in the field of coral reefs

Mohammad Reza Shokri mrshok at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 23 13:15:35 EDT 2001

Dear coral listers,

I am  looking for the contact addresses of the Japanese scientists who work
on the biological and ecological aspects of coral reefs in Japan. I am going
to apply for the Japanese Government (MONBUSHO) Scholarship and I need to
contact with a Professor in  Japanese universities to get an invitation
letter which later will be  submited to MONBUSHO Office.

Any help in this regard would be very much appreciated. Please kindly reply
to "mrshok at hotmail.com".

With best regards,
Mohammad Reza Shokri
Marine Biologist (M.Sc.)