coral damage index

Stephen C Jameson sjameson at coralseas.com
Mon Apr 23 13:49:07 EDT 2001

Dear Victor and other interested Coral-Listers,

Regarding :

>Dear Colleagues,
>
>I wonder if you would like to share your ideas on live coral/coral rubble
>percent cover ratio as indicator of coral reef reef destruction?
>Any refferences available on this issue?
>
>Regards,
>
>Victor Gomelyuk
>
>Dr Victor E. Gomelyuk
>Marine Scientist
>Cobourg Marine Park
>PO Box 496 PALMERSTON NT 0831 AUSTRALIA
>phone 61 (08) 8979 0244
>FAX 61 (08) 8979 0246

See:

Jameson SC, Ammar MSA, Saadalla E, Mostafa HM, Riegl B (1999) A coral
damage index
and its application to diving sites in the Egyptian Red Sea.  Coral Reefs
Special
Issue on The Science of Coral Reef Management, Coral Reefs 18(4):333-339

Best regards,

Dr. Stephen C. Jameson, President
Coral Seas Inc. - Integrated Coastal Zone Management
4254 Hungry Run Road, The Plains, VA  20198-1715  USA
Office:  703-754-8690, Fax:  703-754-9139
Email:  sjameson at coralseas.com
Web Site:  www.coralseas.com