growth rates

Fernanda Amaral claufern at novaera.com.br
Sat Aug 4 09:47:55 EDT 2001

-----Mensagem Original-----
De: "julia webb" <julia_webb27 at hotmail.com>
Para: <coral-list at coral.aoml.noaa.gov>
Enviada em: Sexta-feira, 3 de Agosto de 2001 12:19
Assunto: growth rates

> I have some favia corals from northern bahia, brazil. Could anyone tell me
> if they have any results on growth rates for faviids.
>
> regards
> julia webb

Dear Julia,

I have been working on Brazilian corals since 1984, I did morphometric
studies (morphological variation), but I never did growth rates
measurements.  We intend to start this study in few months.
I suggest you to write to Dr.  Zelinda Leão (zelinda at ufba.br), because she
and her work group do studies on coral from Bahia State.
Best wishes,
Sincerely,
Fernanda Amaral