2 postdoc openings

Bob Richmond richmond at uog9.uog.edu
Fri Aug 10 00:28:38 EDT 2001

I have two openings for Postdoctoral Research Associates in my lab:

1 for an individual with a molecular biology and/or toxicology background to work with me on coral genetics, biomarkers of environmental stress, metamorphic induction in coral planulae and coral reef ecotoxicology and the other on a project studying the effects of watershed discharges on coastal coral reef ecosystems (skills needed include deploying and hopefully recovering salinometers, nephelometers, current meters, assisting with data analysis and modeling, and general field work). Both positions will be based at the University of Guam Marine Lab, but a portion of the research will be conducted in Palau and other sites in Micronesia.  Both positions can be extended for 2-3 years.  If interested, please contact me.

Best wishes,

Bob Richmond

Robert H. Richmond, Ph.D.    Professor of Marine Biology
Marine Laboratory                   Phone:671-735-2188
University of Guam                 Fax: 671-734-6767
UOG Station                           e-mail: richmond at uog9.uog.edu
Mangilao, Guam 96923