Regarding message from Cyril Price

Jim Hendee hendee at aoml.noaa.gov
Mon Aug 13 07:28:51 EDT 2001

Dear coral-listers,

	I originally received this message and forwarded it to coral-list,
with the thought in mind that people may want to send the fellow input
regarding design.  However, I have received messages from concerned
scientists wondering about the legitimacy of the scenario discussed in
that message.  I would simply say to be careful before you commit any
resources (time or money) to someone you don't know, or to a project you
are not thoroughy comfortable with.

	Cheers,
	Jim