Small Mesh Fish Netting Source/Supply

pacaqts pacaqts at tm.net.my
Tue Aug 14 22:38:10 EDT 2001

Dear Coral-L-ers,

Can anyone point me in the right direction at sourcing small mesh
monofilament fish-collecting netting; 1/4 " or less mesh?  I used to be able
to purchase such  at a number of fish gear outlets in Honolulu.

None of the major net suppliers carry this small mesh [ie. Memphis Net &
Twine, etc]

This will be used for scientific purposes in collecting the smaller reef
fishes without, or minimum, gill damage.

Thanks all in advance...

Regards from North Borneo,
Don Baker