Caulerpa toxifolia 'killer algae'

Hosch, Gilles (FAORAF) Gilles.Hosch at fao.org
Mon Aug 20 07:18:12 EDT 2001

hi tim,

some feedback to your request below. first a most recent reference:

Zuljevic, A. et al. (2001) Sea slug disperses the invasive Caulerpa
taxifolia. Journal of the Marine Biological Association U.K. 81, pp. 343-344

you might want to get a copy of this "short communication" paper (no maps in
this one though). it contains 9 more references, of which some are relevant
to your particular search and might very well contain the maps you are
after.

there is a french researcher based in nice (co-author of the above paper)
that you might want to contact also, who has published quite a bit of work
on the spreading and biological control of C. taxifolia. his e-mail is
thibautt at unice.fr

all the best,