Important

Stephen C Jameson sjameson at coralseas.com
Mon Aug 27 11:57:59 EDT 2001

Dear Coral-listers,

Regarding the James Cervino email of 8/25 below:

>ANCIENT REEF THREATENED BY DREDGE PROJECT
>Reef Protection Report Released to Document and Save Northernmost Coral Reef
>
>Ft. Lauderdale, FL - Cry of the Water, a coral reef monitoring group
>in Ft. Lauderdale, FL, has documented unexpectedly high coral cover
>and coral reef species diversity off the Broward County shoreline in
>an area that is now threatened by a massive dredge and fill project.

If one is not enough, I am working with a team on an unbiased (third
party) EIS for the Calypso natural gas pipeline that is proposed to run
between Ft. Lauderdale and Freeport, Grand Bahama.

I am in the process of collecting the marine and coastal information.  If
anyone has issues or concerns they want to share with me please feel free
to contact me.

.

Best regards,

Dr. Stephen C. Jameson, President
Coral Seas Inc. - Integrated Coastal Zone Management
4254 Hungry Run Road, The Plains, VA  20198-1715  USA
Office:  703-754-8690, Fax:  703-754-9139
Email:  sjameson at coralseas.com
Web Site:  www.coralseas.com