On the Listserv!

Dan Meyer dmeyer at peer.org
Mon Aug 27 13:39:57 EDT 2001

Dear Coral-listers:

I subscribe to the list, and PEER has been assisting Cry the Water on the
Broward County/Ancient reef matter as a part of our Oceans Initiative, of
which I am the Director.  Contact me if you have questions.

Dan Meyer, General Counsel
Public Employees for Environmental Responsibility
2001 S Street, N.W. - Suite 570
Washington, D.C.  20009

Tele: (202) 265.7337
Facs: (202) 265.4192
E/ml: dmeyer at peer.org

The preceding E-mail message contains information that is confidential, may
be protected by the attorney/client or other applicable privileges, and may
constitute non-public information. It is intended to be conveyed only to the
designated recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient of this
message, please notify the sender at (202) 265.7337.  Unauthorized use,
dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this message is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful.