research assistance?

Rocki Phillips joecoolrp at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 29 18:15:50 EDT 2001

Hi,
My name is Rochelle Phillips. I just recently graduated from Oregon State
University with BS in Environmental Science. I studied an option of Aquatic
Biology mostly focusing on Marine organisms.
I am currently in Denver, CO, USA, but may be moving to Curacao/Aruba with
in the next couple of months. I was curious if there is any research in the
area and if I could be of assistance to any one?

I have experience as an intern with the Center of Shark Research at Mote
Marine Laboratory in Sarasota, FL. I have also work with Dr. Bruce Menge on
the Oregon Coast with his coastal ecology studies. I would like to continue
my education in the marine world and would appreciate helping any one out
who needed it.

Thank you,
Rochelle Phillips   :)

"Humankind has not woven the web of life.  We are but one thread within it.
Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves.  All things are bound
together.  All things connect."
--Chief Seattle, 1855