info request/Marine science degrees for foreign students

Tim Pickering Pickering_T at usp.ac.fj
Tue Dec 11 00:16:03 EST 2001

Thank you Samisoni for answering this request on USP's behalf.  I
can add that there is a University of the South Pacific centre in
Majuro, and that there is a relationship already in existence
between USP and College for Marshall Islands whereby some CMI
courses can be credited toward USP qualifications.  For more
details contact Irene Tafaaki, USP Centre Director, Marshall
Islands.  Let me know if you want more information about marine
courses at USP, and I can send an information package.

Best regards

Tim Pickering
Coordinator Marine Science
Marine Studies Programme