VI Sponge Conference

Maurizio Pansini mpansini at hpe35.dipteris.unige.it
Wed Dec 12 07:41:39 EST 2001

Dear coral-listers,

I would like to inform you that at the end of next September we will
organize in Genoa (Italy) the VI International Sponge Conference. All the
topics regarding biology, biochemistry, ecology, paleontology, phylogeny,
taxonomy and so on of sponges will be treated. All the available
information may be found on the web site: www.spongeconference2002.com.

Many thanks and regards Maurizio Pansini for the VI ICS Steering Committee

Prof. Maurizio Pansini
Dip.Te.Ris. - Universita' di Genova
Corso Europa, 26
16132 Genova (Italia)