Need Information

carolina castro colocha30 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 19 11:15:02 EST 2001

Dear Members:
I am a undergraduate student of Marine Biology in
Bogotá, Colombia, and I am searching for information
for my thesis project about predation of corals due to
herbivorous and coralivorous fishes.
Please contact me if you have any information on where
I may obtain copies of current or past research papers
pertaining to this field.
Thank you.
Carolina Castro.