Isotopes

Rockdoc13 at aol.com Rockdoc13 at aol.com
Mon Dec 31 15:15:10 EST 2001

Hi, I'm a graduate student looking for a particular reference.  Sorry for the repeat, but I don't think I worded this right the first time.  I'm afraid that I wasn't given much to go on.  I'm looking on O18/O16 ratios (and other ratios as a specific location) in coral skeletons,  and was told to look in Coral Reefs. Unfortunately I haven't been able to find it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

 Erin Huttig