CALL for PEER REVIEWERS: Hawaii Coral Reef Initiative Research Program

HCRI Research Program HCRIResearchProgram at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Feb 14 16:40:52 EST 2001

Aloha.

I hope that you all have had the opportunity to review our FY01-02 Request for Proposals (RFP) (www.hawaii.edu/ssri/HCRI).  I am sending out this follow-up email to those of you qualified to submit a proposal, but, for one reason or another, have decided not to do so this year.

To those of you, I would like to invite interested people (researchers and resource managers) to review proposals submitted by your peers.

I recognize that you all are extremely busy.  So let me (briefly) highlight what would be involved.  In essence, this would entail evaluating proposals submitted in response to our RFP using the criteria listed in the full request for proposal on our website.  Proposals are due March 19th, 2001, and you would receive them soon thereafter.  Evaluations would be returned to us by May 1st (usually electronically).  We would then forward reviewers' recommendations to our decision-making body, the Management Committee.  We would offer a (very small) remuneration (US$100) for your time.

If you are interested, have any questions, or would like additional information, please email me at HCRIResearchProgram at hawaii.rr.com.

Sincerely,

Kristine G. Davidson Oh

Program Manager
Hawaii Coral Reef Initiative Research Program
University of Hawaii at Manoa