epoxy - Ready Source in US

James Wiseman james at winmarconsulting.com
Thu Feb 22 10:12:12 EST 2001

Not to drag this out...but.

I and many others have found this 2-part epoxy stick at the warehouse
hardware store called Home Depot.  It is manufactured/sold by a company
called Devcon.  They make a "green" stick which hardens in 20 minutes, and a
gray stick that hardens in 10 minutes.  The sticks are small...about 3
ounces each for the price of $2US.  Certainly more expensive than portland
cement...

I hope this is of some assistance.  I'm sure the Devcon product can be found
other places.

Cheers
James Wiseman
www.reefs.org