Blue Bay Marine Park in Mauritius

Karim Jaufeerally KRM at intnet.mu
Fri Feb 23 05:12:30 EST 2001

Save Blue Bay Marine Park

Greetings,

My name is Karim Jaufeerally from Mauritius in the Indian Ocean, we have =
two declared marine parks both of which are under stress from =
development and tourism. The least affected marine park, the Blue Bay =
Marine Park, is under threat from promoters who wish to build a hotel =
right in the middle of it.

Please visit the following web site to get acquainted with the =
prevailing situation and please help by letting the Mauritian Government =
know of your concern.

http://www.intnet.mu/iels/bbmp.htm

There are e-mail links directly to Government Departments

Please help, every e-mail will count

Many thanks

Karim Jaufeerally