Remote Sensing of reefs

John McManus jmcmanus at rsmas.miami.edu
Wed Feb 28 10:24:15 EST 2001

Hi,

NOAA and ICLARM had a workshop in which we summarized potentials and needs
for reef remote sensing. The recommendations are at:
http://coral.aoml.noaa.gov/corvil/coral_reefs/index.html

John

John W. McManus, PhD
Director, National Center for Caribbean Coral Reef Research (NCORE)
Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Sciences (RSMAS)
University of Miami, 4600 Rickenbacker Causeway
Miami, Florida 33149.
jmcmanus at rsmas.miami.edu
Tel. (305) 361-4609
Fax (305) 361-4600