Mangrove information

SARRAMEGNA Sébastien mlsarameg at canl.nc
Tue Jan 9 22:31:21 EST 2001

Hello Corallisters,
I am looking for information concerning the role of mangroves ecosystems.
Especially I am looking for information concerning the ability of mangrove
to filtering water and maintaining water quality. For example, the ability
of mangrove to absorb pollution come from urban sewage or come from shrimp
farm.
Thank you for your help

Dr SARRAMEGNA Sébastien
Tel/Fax : (687) 35 38 88
Mob : (687) 83 07 80
B.P. 3945 Nouméa, 98846 Nouvelle-Calédonie
Email : mlsarameg at canl.nc <mailto:mlsarameg at canl.nc>