"Legal" definition of a coral reef?

Jamie D. Bechtel warrior at bu.edu
Mon Jan 15 11:15:29 EST 2001

john, doug:

i am just curious as to what is meant by "legal" definition. if the definition is likely to be applied in either a domestic or international legal arena, there are portions of the definitions that may be worded so as to better withstand the batterings of a courtroom. i am happy to sit down with my colleagues and make suggestions if you think it may be helpful/useful.

best regards,

jamie

Jamie D. Bechtel, J.D.
Boston University